Our ONE month old

Collins is one month old!


Nicknames: Collie Jo, CoCo, CoCo Bean, Hot CoCo, Coconut

Weight: 9.3 lbs

Height: almost 20 inches

Favorite Food: Milkies

Hobbies: looking at the national park pictures in the living room, riding in the car, eating

Dislikes: initially getting in the car seat, her oxygen, hiccups


Milestones:

-Graduated from oxygen and pulse ox machine at 2 weeks old (yay for mom and dad)

-lifts her head really well!

-turns head to look at people 

-sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night

-left the NICU! Survived two ECHOs!


  • LOVES her dad! I thought that because I was the milkies provider that would automatically up my game and I was wrong. She stares at her papa with great admiration.
  • LOVES to eat! She is a wonderful eater and we worry she likes her milkies too much as she has chunked up a bit.
  • LOVES her hands. They need to be right by her face. This is why we never got a good ultrasound picture of her. Also loves holding hands.
  • Has awful acid reflux! I’m sorry, but this came from me!
  • Has a grunt in the mornings. Really doesn’t cry when she’s awake in her bassinet.
  • LOVES to sing with grandma
  • Looks identical to her dad! Including the left eye crease. (Again, I thought I cooked her for 9 months this would be different?!
  • Smiles OFTEN in her sleep.


We love you CoCo Bean! Stop growing so fast.







































Comments

Popular Posts