Big Girl is 3 Months!

Collins is three months old!


Nicknames: Collie Jo, CoCo, CoCo Bean, Coconut, Toe Toe, Sis, Cokes

Weight:  12.6 lbs

Height: ?

Favorite Food: Milkies

Hobbies: exercising with daddy, watching Bluey, sitting up, talking, strangers at the store

Dislikes: her car seat, turning away from the TV, being hungry


Milestones:

  • holds her head up very well, can do it almost all the time (until she’s tired!)
  • puts her hands on her head and face
  • Grabs toys
  • Holds her binky in her mouth when sleeping
  • Found her voice! Responds to mom and dad by talking
  • Pushes herself to the corner of her bassinet
  • Sleeping through the night consistently (9:00 PM - 7:30 AM) Good Job sis!


LOVES to talk! She will wake up and immediately want to tell stories when being changed. 


LOVES pretending to ride a motorcycle! The more movement the better it seems!


LOVES watching anything on the TV!


Is willing to try tastes of anything we give her! Not a fan of sherbet ice cream, sorry dad!


Sits up in her sit up chair well, she loves to know what’s happening and how things work.


Has become a little brat, she has learned when she cries, she gets picked up! Needless to say, I am not sure if I am proud of this!


I love you Coconut! You are so fun right now, wish I could bottle you up!



Comments

Popular Posts